10 Days Zhangjiajie-Fenghuang-Guilin Tour
Day 1 Arrive Zhangjiajie Meals: None
Arrive zhangjiajie airport by flight from Other city ,Local guide and driver pick up from Zhangjiajie Airport. transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 Zhangjiajie National Forest Park Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Today we will take a tour to zhangjiajei national forest park, It’s about 40 minutes driving by car to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, a World Scenic Heritage Site since 1992. Take a cable car up Tianzi Mountain and walk on the trails to admire large areas of grotesque peaks. Viewing platforms along the way allow you to see the scenery at different angles.
Lunch on the mountain is very basic, and it is suggested that you bring some snacks. Local villagers sell fruits and food along the way, which are also good to try. If you prefer, we can arrange to have lunch at a McDonald’s on the mountain, and have a break in the air-conditioned building.
In the afternoon, take the E-co shuttle bus to Yuanjiajie Scenic Area where recently-named Hallelujah pillar, one of the inspirations for Avatar’s floating rocks is located.we will use the Bailong Elevator to descend the montain, a glass elevator built on the side of a cliff, taking only 2 minutes. Back to hotel for rest .
Day 3 Zhangjiajie Grand canyon-/Glass bridge/ Baofeng Lake Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Enjoy a morning view of the zhangjiajie Grand Canyon completed with aesthetically pleasing cliffs, caves, streams, and lakes. Take time to observe flora and fauna of this natural museum of the northern temperate zone. Slide down to the bottom of the hill where you have the opportunity to cross a half-mile glass bridge ,(the Glass bridge is built between two mountains of zhangjiajie Grand canyon, it is 375meters long and 6meters wide,With a height of 300meters from bottoms).
After that , we will take a visit to Baofeng lake , In terms of the Natural view, It’s in front of Baofeng Mountain, that’s how the name comes,Baofeng means Treasure Mountain in Chinese. it’s located almost on the mountain top,very high, and combines the Avatar Landform with a Peaceful lake, which means we can see the floating Avatar Mountain On Water, the view would be similar to the movie. we will enjoy it through a very relaxing boat trip for 40minutes, Moreover, it’s a spot where we could hear the lovely folk songs from Tujia boy and girl. It will be very sweet
Day 4 Tianmen mountain/Sky walk/Cable way /sandstone painting gallery Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
After breakfast, get ready to take the world’s longest cable car to the top of Tianmen Mountain Once we arrive at the mountaintop, wander along the Ghost Path, 1400m above land. Along the way, you can also appreciate tourist attractions like Celestial Mountain Top, Glass Path etc. You can also marvel at such sights as the 99-Turn Road and the 999-Steps that lead to the gate of Tianmen from up high on a glass sky walk .
After walk around the mountain, We will then take the escalator to reach Tianmen heavenly Gate, it is a good experience to walk down the 999 sky ladders from the top to the bottom,we will descend the mountain by a newly built cable car which was put into use on the Jan of 2020(Tourists used to get down by shuttle bus along the Heaven-Linking Avenue) .
After getting back to Zhangjiajie city, guide will take you to a Local Chinese resturaunt to have a later lunch . Then we will stop at a sandstone painting art gallery, where you can learn and appreciate this new kind of painting style.
Day 5 Zhangjiajie-Fenghuang by Private Transfer Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
In the morning, Guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby , private car transfer to Fenghuang city , which located in Xiang Xi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture. The majority of the city’s population is comprised of the Miao and Tujia minorities.
The Ancient Fenghuang (Phoenix) City is known as the “most beautiful small city in China”; it is famous for surrounding mountains and rivers and ancient. You should not miss the night scene in Fenghuang ,find a good bar or coffee shop to sit down watching people passing by, listening to the music, drinking bees , all of this will bring you a great fun in this romantic ancient town.
Day 6 Option A: Departure from Fenghuang to Your Next Destination Meals: Breakfast
Free and easy for your to explore the ancient town in the morning, strolling int he flagstone street on your own to discover local minority people’s life.Our driver will meet you up in your hotel lobby,transfer back to Zhangjiajie airport,Huaihua fast train station or Tongren Airport for departure.
Good to know:
- If your departure flight is from Zhangjiajie airport , our driver will take you back to Zhangjiajie city,connect with your departure flight. Anyway, there are plenty of trains from Huaihua Fast train station,roughly 1.5 hours drive from Fenghaung ancient town, to Kunming,Chengdu,Guiyang, Changsha,Guangzhou,Shenzheng and some other cities. There are flights from Tongren airport,one hour drive from Fenghuang city, to big cities such as Beijing, Shangshai and Guangzhou.
Option B: Continue Your Trip to Longji Terrace By Private Transfer Meals: Breakfast
Free and easy for your to explore the ancient town in the morning, strolling int he flagstone street on your own to discover local minority people’s life.Our driver will meet you up in your hotel lobby, private transfer to Ping’an village in Longji terrace. free and easy for the rest of the day to explore the village.
Good to know:
- It takes roughly 5 hours drive from Fenghuang ancient town to Ping’an village.
- You supposed to be escorted by driver only in order to help our guests to save the tour guide fees.
- Our driver keep in touch with your hotel people and inform them to pick you up upon arriving at the Ping’an Tourist’s center parking lots, you need to carry your luggage and walk for about 10 minutes with 900 steps to get to the village,The hotel people will help.
Day 7 Longji Terrace-Guilin By Private Transfer Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
It is a an unforgettable life experience to stay overnight in Ping’an village,the fresh air, peaceful surrounding,and genuine minority people may make you a relaxed and poised peace from the outside hubbub.Remember to ask your hotel staff for the best location to watch the magnificent sunrise if you do not want to miss one of the most highlights in Longji rice terrace. Our guide will meet you up in your hotel lobby around 8:30 in the morning,then take you to explore the beauty of Longji Rice Terrace for 3-4 hours.
The views of the rice terrace differs in different season, From mid-April to late June,you will see a mirror-like irrigated terrace and rice transplanting scene; From July to mid-September you will see green terraces with crops; From late September to early-November you will see golden and harvest scene; From late December to early February you will see silvery terraces with snow.
After half day hiking around, back to your hotel. Then private transfer to Guilin City. Check in your hotel. The rest time is free on your own to have fun in Guilin – strolling, hunting food.
Day 8 Reed Flute Cave/Elephant Trunk Hill/Bamboo Rafting Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Guiling Yulong River Rafting
In the morning,our guide will take you to visit the landmarks of Guilin: Elephant Trunk Hill and Reed Flute Cave. Elephant Trunk Hill is a giant rock hill vividly shapes like an elephant which is drinking water in Li river. we can also spend few time to explore some historical sites here,such as stone carving, Buddhist temple, relic exhibition, etc.
Reed Flute Cave, 7 kilometers away from Guilin city ,is a huge underground palace with stalactite, stalagmite, stone shield and stone waterfall of different sizes and shapes. After visiting the cave,then we will be transferred by private car to Yangdi,get on a motor bamboo raft with a private punter to sail along the most attractive part of Li River to enjoy the breathtaking view.
Good to know:
- Usually one motor rafting is shared by 4 people,we will arrange a private raft for you even there are less than 4 people in your group.
Day 9 Yangshuo Countryside Exploration/Free&Easy Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Li River in Guilin
Start your impressive exploration of the best charming sightseeing and ideal countryside ease in Yangshuo(Places to visit: Shili Hualang,Butterfly Spring,Darongshu,Yulong river,Moon Hill). There are diverse kinds of ways for your enjoyment of the fun and beauty, including biking, sightseeing bus, scooter. You can easily choose your ideal way.Please tell your likes to us before booking the tour, as the final prices will differ by activities you choose.
Biking or scooter (some physically demanding ) – explore the countryside by bike Ride to enjoy the river view and the real fields, Narrow single-lane trails lead you to secluded villages and boundless fields, and you will pass by people waving hello to you. Guide will help you to make the cycling routes according to your physical condition.
Sightseeing Bus (most leisurable and comfortable & sightseeing on the road) – sit leisurely on the bus from to appreciate the lovely countryside view,You can get off and on anywhere on the middle way to explore more about your interested place.
Good to know:
- In the afternoon is free for you to spend at your leisure.It is a good choice to sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee-that what a real vacation is, but there other things for you to do , such as relaxing and interesting & sightseeing on the river with classic bamboo rafting or taking a Chinese cooking class or spend your time to strolling around West Street.
Day 10 Yangshuo-Guilin Departure Meals: Breakfast
Free & easy to enjoy yourself,Departure from Guilin Airport or train station for your next destination.See you next time.
All entrance fees, Cable car , Elevator ,bamboo rafting for the above tour
Private car transfer for the above trip . (Use the green enviremental bus inside Zhangjiajie national park)
Private english speaking guide
Daily Breakfast and lunch as listed on the above tour.
Hotel accommodation as listed on the above
- Any personal expense
- Train or flight tickets
- Tips for guide , tips for the crew member on cruise
- Any meals that are not specified WITH “B ‘L” OR “D “
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications and beverages.
- Applicable taxes or government fees or bank handling fees
- Any other changes caused by the acts of God, natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of Zhangjiajie CITS and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Any items not specified in the plan.
- Travel insurance
Notice Before The Tour
- All the services here are for your reference. If you need any specific requirement to this itinerary, please tell us in advanced.
- The prices quoted here are only valid for the above mentioned traveling period.
- The availability of rooms, flights and so on are subject to change until the actual booking is being made. Zhangjiajie CITS reserves the right to amend the prices of any portion of the tour due to the reasons beyond our control.
- Prices are based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change without prior notice. For the most up to date prices, please contact with us.
- Guide may adjust the order of the tour according to local weather or other situation.