1 Day Tour to Yuelu Mountain/Yuelu Academy/ Orange Island
Highlights of This Tour Private English guide service Flexibility in the tour Know the Culture of Hunan Detailed Itinerary Guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel...
Code of Tour: DSC-CS01
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour:
Departure City: Changsha
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Changsha Tours
Features of Tour: Nature
Highlights of This Tour
- Private English guide service
- Flexibility in the tour
- Know the Culture of Hunan
Guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby in changsha , transfer to Yuelu Mountain , we will use cable way(Included) to get on the top of the mountain, and get down by sightseeing bus(Included) . Continue to visit the Aiwan Pavilion, original name is Red Leaf Pavilion, later changed based on a poem by Du Mu. After that we will pay a visit to the The famous Yuelu Academy, located at the foot of the scenic Mt. Yuelu on the west bank of Xiangjiang River,Yuelu Academy is a ‘must-see’ attraction in Changsha. Originally built in 976, it has a history of more than one thousand years. Either for its glorious past as a reputed feudal academic school in ancient times, or for being the site of Hunan University today, Yuelu Academy is a place in the city that both tourists and students like to visit while appreciate the charming natural vista of the surrounding mountains.
Then we will get to visit the Orange island , as the world’s longest inland river isle, orange island connects the Mount Yuelu in the West and the downtonw in the east ,with a lenth of 5 km and a width of 50-200 meters and a total area of 70kms.During,MaoZedong’s youth, he spent a lot of time walking on the beach, swimming and sunbathing.You can have chance to see a big statue of Mao’ze dong on the end of the island, but should take the sightseeing car to get there (included). Transfer back to your hotel after the tour .
- An English speaking guide
- One Daily Chinese Style Meal(Lunch or Dinner based on the situation)
- All Entrance Fees for the above tour
- Private Car Service (Notice:In high tourism season, it may not be the same car serving for everyday)
- One Bottled Water Everyday
- Hotel ( Book on your own online following the location of each day in the itinerary. In this case, you will have more options to choose to meet your preference.
- One Meal (leave it flexible to make the tour go more efficiently. If want it to be included, just request)
Notice Before Tour
- The fine weather condition.
If the reality is not promising it, the itinerary can be adjusted by the guide for bettering the travel experience. If it increases the tour cost on extra parts, it would be on your side. But the choice is still yours to follow the original or the revised one.
- The policy of “Maximize the tour value”.
Most of the days are arranged with full tour activities or scenic attractions to let you experience the most in your limited tour duration. If your physical level or tour budget can not fit. You could request to reduce some parts of it to meet your needs.
- No Shopping,No Hidden Cost.100%Sightseeing Tour With Real Travel Experience
The travel style from Travel Agencies Of China normally is:”Half day of rushy tour, Half day of shopping activities”.Because in order to attract more people to join in their tours. They usually offer low quotation,sometimes, even lower than the real cost, then they turn back to give a heavy pressure on the guide and driver which are little paid or not paid. Then the guide and driver have to steal some portions of your tour time from sightseeing and take you to shops for purchasing stuff to fill the hole of the deficit with the commission,meanwhile get their own income. It’s the common practice for China Tourism. But we decide to take a different way and respect them and their work by paying them a reasonable amount for getting full time travel. It will benefit both.
- What You Should Bring
- Small backpack for daily activity in which water,snacks, camera,proper dress,and other daily neccessities can be put in
- Your ORIGINAL ID card or passport for ticket booked.