Private Day Tour to Shaoshan-The Birthplace of Maozedong
Inquiry Or Customize Your Tour Detailed Itinerary Your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel In changsha city , private transfer to Changsha Fast railway station,...
Code of Tour: DSC-CS02
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour:
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Changsha Tours
Features of Tour:
Your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel In changsha city , private transfer to Changsha Fast railway station, take a smooth train ride for 30 minutes get to shaoshan, the hometown of Chairman Mao (China’s leader from 1949 until his death in 1976). Shaoshan is104 kilometers away from the provincial capital of Changsha,known as a ”red tourism” site and a revolutionary holy place,Covering 247 square kilometers and surrounded by mountains, guide will take you to visit the Mao’s Former Residence, the Memorial Hall of Mao Zedong, Mao Zedong Statue square. After that , we will have a chance to try the Mao’s Braised pork for lunch.
Later , head to Dripping Water Cave. About 3 km northwest of the village, it is a very popular destination where, legend has it, Mao pondered over the Cultural Revolution in 1966. we will take a fast train back to changsha , transfer by a private car back to your hotel when arrive changsha city .
- An English speaking guide
- One Daily Chinese Style Meal(Lunch or Dinner based on the situation)
- All Entrance Fees for the above tour
- Private Car Service (Notice:In high tourism season, it may not be the same car serving for everyday)
- One Bottled Water Everyday
- Hotel ( Book on your own online following the location of each day in the itinerary. In this case, you will have more options to choose to meet your preference.
- One Meal (leave it flexible to make the tour go more efficiently. If want it to be included, just request)
Notice Before Tour
- The fine weather condition.
If the reality is not promising it, the itinerary can be adjusted by the guide for bettering the travel experience. If it increases the tour cost on extra parts, it would be on your side. But the choice is still yours to follow the original or the revised one.
- The policy of “Maximize the tour value”.
Most of the days are arranged with full tour activities or scenic attractions to let you experience the most in your limited tour duration. If your physical level or tour budget can not fit. You could request to reduce some parts of it to meet your needs.
- No Shopping,No Hidden Cost.100%Sightseeing Tour With Real Travel Experience
The travel style from Travel Agencies Of China normally is:”Half day of rushy tour, Half day of shopping activities”.Because in order to attract more people to join in their tours. They usually offer low quotation,sometimes, even lower than the real cost, then they turn back to give a heavy pressure on the guide and driver which are little paid or not paid. Then the guide and driver have to steal some portions of your tour time from sightseeing and take you to shops for purchasing stuff to fill the hole of the deficit with the commission,meanwhile get their own income. It’s the common practice for China Tourism. But we decide to take a different way and respect them and their work by paying them a reasonable amount for getting full time travel. It will benefit both.
- What You Should Bring
- Small backpack for daily activity in which water,snacks, camera,proper dress,and other daily neccessities can be put in
- Your ORIGINAL ID card or passport for ticket booked.