1 Day Flying Above Clouds Tour-Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge
This tour will take us to experience the lastest (7th) World Guinness Record in Zhangjiajie-The world longest and highest glass bridge, where you could see and walk on the great...
Code of Tour: DSC09
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour:
Price of Tour: $ $238
Type of Tour: 1-Day Zhangjiajie Tours
Features of Tour: Photo Hiking Family Landscape
This tour will take us to experience the lastest (7th) World Guinness Record in Zhangjiajie-The world longest and highest glass bridge, where you could see and walk on the great architecture with creative ideas and credible inspiration.After the bridge trip. We will go down to the bottom to visit a beautiful Canyon with 2 hours flat walk along a lovely stream,through a bandit’s cave for a close touch to nature. then Boat out on a lake back to civilazition.
Attractions Visited: Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon,Glass Bridge, Cliffwalk Plank,Heavenly River Waterfall, 7 colored Pool,Bandit Cave.
Highlights of This Tour
- Private English guide service
- Flexibility in the tour
- visit the world’s Longest Glass Bottom Bridge
Sightseeing and Activities:Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon-Glass bridge – Sandstone Painting Institute
Accommodation:Not included Meals: Lunch Included
Guide and driver will meet you up in your hotel lobby at 9:00am,We will then travel via car ( 40-90 minutes )to Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon. walk along the Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge. This bridge is not only
the highest, but also the longest glass bridge inthe world. It is not for the faint-hearted. (the Glass bridge is built between two mountains of zhangjiajie Grand canyon, it is 375meters long and 6meters wide , With a height of 300meters from bottoms ) Upon your decent, you can chose to use a elevator to get to the bottom of the valley .
then Hike about 2.5 hours through the Canyon and enjoy the beautiful, tranquil sceneries of breath
taking cliffs, lush forests, caves, colourful streams and rivers that surround you. Your tour will finish by a boat ride . Afterward, you will visit a art gallery of sandstone painting to appreciate a new kind of painting style. drop off in your hotel .
- An English speaking guide
- One Daily Chinese Style Meal(Lunch or Dinner based on the situation)
- All Entrance Fees
- Private Car Service (Notice:In high tourism season, it may not be the same car serving for everyday)
- One Bottled Water Everyday
- Hotel ( Book on your own online following the location of each day in the itinerary. In this case, you will have more options to choose to meet your preference.
- One Meal (leave it flexible to make the tour go more efficiently. If want it to be included, just request)
Notice Before Tour
- The fine weather condition.
If the reality is not promising it, the itinerary can be adjusted by the guide for bettering the travel experience. If it increases the tour cost on extra parts, it would be on your side. But the choice is still yours to follow the original or the revised one.
- The policy of “Maximize the tour value”.
Most of the days are arranged with full tour activities or scenic attractions to let you experience the most in your limited tour duration. If your physical level or tour budget can not fit. You could request to reduce some parts of it to meet your needs.
- No Shopping,No Hidden Cost.100%Sightseeing Tour With Real Travel Experience
The travel style from Travel Agencies Of China normally is:”Half day of rushy tour, Half day of shopping activities”.Because in order to attract more people to join in their tours. They usually offer low quotation,sometimes, even lower than the real cost, then they turn back to give a heavy pressure on the guide and driver which are little paid or not paid. Then the guide and driver have to steal some portions of your tour time from sightseeing and take you to shops for purchasing stuff to fill the hole of the deficit with the commission,meanwhile get their own income. It’s the common practice for China Tourism. But we decide to take a different way and respect them and their work by paying them a reasonable amount for getting full time travel. It will benefit both.
- What You Should Bring
- Small backpack for daily activity in which water,snacks, camera,proper dress,and other daily neccessities can be put in
- Your ORIGINAL ID card or passport for ticket booked.